Your challenges, your expectations
You are looking to make your company more resilient regarding energy costs but also with more or less predictable regulations that may have an impact on your business. You are among these businesses that have to undertake a compulsory energy audit according to the norm NF EN 16 247 (see decree n°2014-1393 of the 24th January 2014 – in French). Because consuming better and polluting less also implies economic benefits, it is time to act.
From energy audits to greenhouse gas emission balance, via renewable energy and energy management systems, there are solutions to combine energy performance and cost-effectiveness.
- $greenhouse gas emissions accounting
- Reducing greenhouse gas emission
- Understanding financial risks related to greenhouse gas emission
- Re-thinking your transportation
- Planning your environmental strategy
- Anticipating regulations regarding greenhouse gas emission
- Measuring and understanding your energy consumption
- Evaluating solutions of reducing consumption and costs
- Implementing concrete action plans
- Measuring and verifying implemented solutions
- Understanding financial risks related to energy
- Planning short and long term energy strategies
- Only one and reliable representative who can help you at any phase of the project.
Our solutions, our services
Energy Project Management
Measures and Verification (IPMVP)
Conception of Installations
Monitoring of Installations
Greenhouse Gases Emission Balance