Recently graduated with a BTS in Business Management and accountancy at the school Altéa in Bordeaux, Chrystelle wished to obtain a European diploma in management assistant studies.
After working for several companies in New-Caledonia and in Bordeaux, Chrystelle wanted to highlight her qualities of assistant to take care of services like the administrative, organizational and the accountancy in a field related to the values of the environment and sustainable development. She joined the team at IES in 2015 and she is helping us improve our management system.
- Administrative and accounting
- Billing and tracking customer relationship
- Follow-up with IES’ clients
- Design of monitoring tools
Education and Qualification
- Business Management and Accountancy (2014)
- Ensure the quality of the secretariat
- Provide reporting management in time
- High quality welcome for all clients and partners
- Analyze results and sugest improvements
- Control the proper implementation of procedures and their update