Graduated as Engineer from INSA (National Institute Applied Sciences, Lyon, France), he specialises in energy engineering and environment. Receptive to values of sustainable development and conversant with current energy and climatic challenges, he has become focussed on renewable energy and energy management.
After two years studying in English, and two years working in Canada within the local branch Internat Energy Solutions Canada, he is now fully fluent in English. From general training, he is also trained in issues related to energy production, energy management in buildings and also the management of greenhouse gas emissions.
He works within the three hubs Renewable Energies, Energy Efficiency and Carbon.
- Photovoltaic solar : self-consumption, isolated sites, grid-connected
- Thermal solar : residential and industrial
- Energy audits : residential, industrial and tertiary
- Greenhouse gas Diagnostics – Bilan Carbone®
Education and qualifications
- Energy and Environment Engineering, Process and Environment Engineering – INSA (National Institute Applied Sciences, Lyon, France)- 2011
- Technical University of Denmark – 2010
- Energy audit of residential, tertiary and industrial buildings and building complexes in France and Canada
- CVC project management (Heating, Ventilation and air conditioning), lighting, mechanic and electricity in order to optimise energy consumption and user’s comfort.
- Engineer in charge of HQE and Renewable energy projects
- Isolated sites projects : feasibility study and project management (OPG) on several shepherd huts in the Pyrénées
- Self-consumption Projects : feasibility studies, production/consumption optimisation, et project management in several PV projects for self-consumption (and grid-connected)
- PV project grid-connected : feasibility studies, Special technical terms and conditions Editing, commissioning
- Greenhouse gas balance et actions plan in order to reduce a company’s production of bio-sourced plastics, of a district and an administrative building in China
- Development of Bilan Carbone® sector at national and international levels
- Bilan Carbone® for University of Toulouse (Higher Education and Research Centre) – 1,2 ha ; Construction site “Les berges de l’Adour (81) – 1,2 ha